Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Thanks and Giving

Hi Stampers!  With Halloween a little over a week I started thinking about Thanksgiving.  I decided to use the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set for this card.  The DSP is from the Into the Woods DSP pack. This DSP pack has wonderful prints!

I used the Very Vanilla card stock and used the 2-inch circle punch for the sentiment, the Mossy Meadow was punched with the 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, and the Hello Honey was punched using the 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch.  For the sides of the card, I used the Envelope Punch Board.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please contact me.

Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Please come by often.